The PDF in the “The iPad & the SLP in 2020 and Beyond: Interactive PDF Resource List of iOS apps, Boom Cards, Teachers Pay Teachers materials, Teletherapy Resources and Online Resources – organized by goal areas, themes and topics” blog post was updated today (1/14/21).
• Updated link to the various grid sizes of printable Snap Core First communication boards (in AAC section)
• The Bookish AAC’s YouTube channel & Mr. Clay’s YouTube channel (added in AAC section with COREaoke links)
• AAC Parent Coaching YouTube channel (in the Parent Activities section)
• Tools for Clear Speech video modeling for placement (in Articulation section)
• Body Parts – No Print Interactive PDF (in the Basic Concepts section),
• LiveWorksheet website (in the Create Own Materials section)
• Wordless Short Videos for Language Therapy & AAC LAMP Vocabulary Teletherapy EdPuzzle: Wordless Animation (in the Inferences section)
• Scattergories and Cognishine (in the Online Games section)
• WH-Question Paragraph Stories with Who, What, Where, When Questions (in WH questions section)
• Updated social media links for OMazing Kids
The original PDF was deleted and the new one uploaded.
So anyone who had saved the PDF to their iPad or computer will need to delete the old one and save the new one to have the most current info.
The best way to reach me is via a private message on my OMazing Kids Facebook page
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC OMazing Kids AAC Consulting
Personal Professional Facebook Page (linked to OMazing Kids): https://www.facebook.com/angela.moorad (adding “friends” who have a direct role in AAC or Assistive Technology – AAC / AT app or product developers, AAC / AT consultants, SLPs who specialize in AAC, other professionals who specialize in AAC or AT, etc.)
OMazing Kids Business Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/
AppPeeps Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OMazingKidsAppPeeps/