Check out the fabulous new Cuddlebug Parade CD by Michal “Peanut” Karmi!
Peanut sweetly sings about the joys of playing in the mud, eating colorful vegetables, savoring a beautiful day, or just plain being silly. In a nutshell: celebrating things that matter. A jazzy mix of ukulele, string bass, trombone, trumpet, clarinet and a tasteful sprinkling of percussion underscore Peanut’s sweet vocals. Highlights include “Little Bear Blue,” which was written for Alicia Silverstone’s son Bear Blu; “Stompin’ At The Market,” an activity song that’s especially fun when it “jumps” to a faster tempo; “My Outfit’s Not Complete!,” a two-beat ode to the polka-dotted, striped, and plaid occupants of the closet; and “Abuelita,” a Spanish song with nice stand-up bass accompaniment. Peanut also includes several spoken word interludes chanted to an invigorating rhythmic pulse, such as “Six Little Pickles,” and “The Big Bug Band” (a nursery story-time answer to rap, backed by some fine action from drummer Josh Collazo of Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, plus hand claps and supporting rhythm vocals).
- Release Date: November 9, 2014
- Label: Sweetly Spun Music
- Artist: Michal “Peanut” Karmi
- Total Length: 37:41
What I love about this CD:
- Unique catchy tunes, great beats and sweet vocals. Everything I love about Kindie music shines through in this CD!
- Several of the songs will tie in nicely to kids yoga lesson plans that I have designed around picture books.
- Lots of fun descriptive language and rhyming.
- Positive upbeat messages in the lyrics.
- Three of the songs are multilingual.
Song previews: https://soundcloud.com/sweetlyspunmusic
Where to Order:
Social Media Sites:
Artist’s Website: http://www.sweetlyspunmusic.com/
About the Artist:
Michal “Peanut“ Karmi is a critically acclaimed children’s musician and entertainer based in Los Angeles, California. Such acclaim is no easy feat, when critics include two year-olds and their sleep-deprived parents. Peanut’s sweet voice, clever lyrics and joyful instrumentation create a warm and welcoming musical playground.
Disclaimer: I received a free sample of this product to facilitate my review. Opinions expressed are my own. Starting in 2013, a new component of reviews & giveaways hosted on OMazing Kids is that a review will be added on Amazon.com (for products sold on that site). See my Amazon profile at: https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1JKVLELLSX7FD?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_aya_bb_pdp.
This giveaway us now CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners:
Claudia Mueller, Jolie Izenwasser & Jackie Smith.
Only USA entries are allowed for this giveaway.
Easy Entry Form:
Only entries with all required information will be valid. The info comes to me directly via e-mail & is ONLY used for the purposes of selecting winners and distributing prizes.
- Helpful Info & Tips: Folks had requested a simpler entry option. I tried Rafflecopter but most folks did not enter an address so now I’m trying this online contact form instead. I will be hand selecting winners to insure products end up in the hands of folks who will put them to the best use. Briefly tell me how winning this would help you & the kids. I take the time to read each entry so details count. It doesn’t have to be lengthy…. just heart-felt.
- If you experience any problems with the entry form in this blog post, please e-mail me specific details so I can attempt to fix it. E-mail to: email@example.com . The entry deadline may be extended at the sole discretion of OMazing Kids in the event of prolonged entry problems.
- Each “giveaway” is handled separately on OMazing Kids. So there are no rules prohibiting previous winners from entering this or future giveaways. I really do read every entry in every giveaway carefully to insure that the products end up in the best hands to impact kids lives.
Entry Deadline: 11:59pm CST on August 18, 2015.
Rules of Participation:
- Must be 18 years or older with a valid e-mail address.
- One entry per person.
- Only USA entries are allowed for this giveaway.
- Employees or family members of OMazing Kids, LLC or the product’s company are not eligible.
- No purchase required.
- Comments submitted via entries may be copied & pasted into the blog post.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Only entries with all required information will be valid.
- The winners will be chosen from valid entries on August 19, 2015.
3 winners will each receive one copy of this CD.
- The winner will be notified via e-mail, their name will be posted on the blog post & will be posted on the OMazing Kids Facebook page. The company offering the prize may also post the winner’s name on their website, blog, Facebook page and/or other social media sites at their discretion.
- The prize will be mailed to the winner using the address submitted in the entry form. OMazing Kids is not responsible for items lost in the mail or for inaccuracies in the mailing address or phone number. I copy & paste the info directly from what you submit << so PLEASE proof read your entry for accuracy before submitting it…. in the era of iPhone auto correction these errors happen pretty frequently>>
- The winner’s address & phone number will be forwarded to the company and they will be mailing the prizes directly to the winners.
- After I e-mail the winner’s info to the company, it is their responsibility to mail out prizes. Please contact them first if you are concerned about not receiving a prize. If that does not resolve the problem, then feel free to e-mail me and I will glad to assist in whatever way I can.
Prize Value: $12.00
Other Legal Stuff: I know it’s just a kids CD but just to be safe here is all the legal stuff… This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to OMazing Kids, LLC and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for our internal purposes in relation to the administration of the giveaway. Your information will NOT be sold to any outside parties. Indemnification/Hold Harmless: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to the decisions of OMazing Kids, LLC, which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release, discharge, and hold harmless OMazing Kids, LLC and its respective representatives and agents from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in and/or entry into the Contest or any Contest-related activity and for acceptance, delivery, or use of any prize; (c) that the foregoing parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize.
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, IAYT, RCYP-2
Speech-Language Pathologist Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC – inclusive wellness activities for kids of all abilities Radiant Child Yoga Certified – Levels 1 & 2
AppPeeps Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OMazingKidsAppPeeps/
Contests & Giveaways on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsContestsandGiveaways
Boardmaker Share: http://www.boardmakershare.com/Community/FriendsProfile/10916/Angela-Moorad
OMazing Kids LLC is an organization that promotes inclusive wellness activities for kids of all abilities. The blog and social media pages share information about books, DVD’s, CD’s, games and other products specifically designed for kids wellness, mindfulness and relaxation, product reviews & giveaways, lesson plan & activity ideas, research, kids wellness in the news and a connection corner with listings of individuals doing adapted yoga and those offering trainings.
NOTE: Please ignore any ads that appear below the crayons divider bar or any ads or unusual hyperlinks that may appear above. This is a free blog site & I have no control over ads appearing here.