Please feel free to:
- Download the files to your computers and print them off for personal use and in a group or class setting.
- Direct people to the OMazing Kids blog & Facebook page
- Give proper credit back to OMazing Kids when blogging about or sharing my files on any social media sites.
You may NOT:
- Link directly to the PDF file.
- Alter my files in any way.
- Store them on your website, blog or any social media, in any files in social media groups or file-sharing sites.
- Print off and sell them to others.
Have questions? Feel free to contact me:
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP
Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC
OMazing Kids AAC Consulting
Teachers Pay Teachers Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Omazing-Kids-Aac-Consulting
OMazing Kids Business Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/
AppPeeps Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OMazingKidsAppPeeps/
The best way to reach me with any questions is via private messaging on the OMazing Kids Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/. That way important messages don’t get lost among the spam in my e-mail
Pingback: Free printable symbols for two Leo Timmers books: Who is Driving? & All Through My Town | OMazing Kids
Pingback: Free printable symbols for “Bear Sees Colors” by Karma Wilson & Jane Chapman | OMazing Kids
Pingback: Core Vocabulary – App of the Week & free printable booklet: Baking Fun by Kujifun | OMazing Kids
Pingback: Book Review & Free Printable Story Props: There Was a Speech Teacher Who Swallowed Some Dice | OMazing Kids
Pingback: Woozles Galore: Romping into Speech-Language & Kids Yoga with the Feed the Woozle Game by Peaceable Kingdom | OMazing Kids