Leo is a huggable plush Lion that talks, sings, reads and can be used as a hands free phone. The advanced technology includes lip synchronization allowing the animal’s “mouth” to move while singing, reading your favorite storybooks or learning apps.
Bluetooth Enabled, Talking Interactive Plush Lion.
- Embedded Bluetooth Enabled Speaker
- Super Soft Plush Fabric
- Connects to any Apple or Android device with Bluetooth capabilities (smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops).
- Sings along to Music, Stories, Lullabies and Story Books
- Use as Hands Free Telephone with built in Speaker and Microphone
- Rechargeable Battery with USB Micro-charge Cable Included (Adapter not included).
- Bluebee Pals Instructional Manual Included
Product Dimensions: Length 9″ Width 7″ Height 13″
The Bluebee Pals are a fun addition to book apps & for making AAC use highly motivating! See my two Bluebee Pals:
The Bluebee Pals introduce themselves on the OMazing Kids Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsYoga/videos/vb.174264525957894/924457617605244/?type=2&theater
Several different Bluebee Pals Animals are available for purchase on their website: http://bluebeepals.com/collections/bluebee-pals-bluetooth-enabled-interactive-plush-animals.
The Bluebee Pals Puppy is available exclusively at Toys R Us: http://www.toysrus.com/buy/favorite-characters/bluebee-pals-bluetooth-enabled-interactive-plush-10000-13-43449016
Bluebee Pals Project
Bluebee Pals Project is a program to put Bluebee Pals into the hands of therapists, educators and families of special needs children.
Bluebee Pals has partnered with various therapists, teachers, app developers and organizations to develop an educational program that incorporates Bluebee Pals cutting edge technology, touch pad devices and the best learning apps available. Bluebee Pals has donated hundreds of our huggable plush educational toys to special needs groups and families in order to collect data and feedback on the positive effects of using Bluebee Pals as a learning tool.
See details about this awesome opportunity at: http://bluebeepals.com/pages/bluebee-pals-project
Social Media Sites:
Disclaimer: I received a free sample of this product to facilitate my review. Opinions expressed are my own. Starting in 2013, a new component of reviews & giveaways hosted on OMazing Kids is that a review will be added on Amazon.com (for products sold on that site). See my Amazon profile at: https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1JKVLELLSX7FD?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_aya_bb_pdp.
This giveaway is now CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner: Mariko Taylor.
In addition to her entry info, I selected Mariko as the winner based on her generosity of freely sharing the high contrast symbols that her sister created for the Speak for Yourself AAC app and her heart warming posts about her son’s progress in using AAC despite significant special needs. (see an example here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204115898557394&set=gm.653866724759342&type=1&theater)
Only USA entries are allowed for this giveaway due to shipping costs.
Easy Entry Form:
Only entries with all required information will be valid. The info comes to me directly via e-mail & is ONLY used for the purposes of selecting winners and distributing prizes.
- Helpful Info & Tips: Folks had requested a simpler entry option. I tried Rafflecopter but most folks did not enter an address so now I’m trying this online contact form instead. I will be hand selecting winners to insure products end up in the hands of folks who will put them to the best use. Briefly tell me how winning this would help you & the kids. I take the time to read each entry so details count. It doesn’t have to be lengthy…. just heart-felt.
- If you experience any problems with the entry form in this blog post, please e-mail me specific details so I can attempt to fix it. E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The entry deadline may be extended at the sole discretion of OMazing Kids in the event of prolonged entry problems.
- Each “giveaway” is handled separately on OMazing Kids. So there are no rules prohibiting previous winners from entering this or future giveaways. I really do read every entry in every giveaway carefully to insure that the products end up in the best hands to impact kids lives.
Entry Deadline: 11:59pm CST on April 30, 2015.
Rules of Participation:
- Must be 18 years or older with a valid e-mail address.
- One entry per person.
- Only USA entries are allowed for this giveaway.
- Employees or family members of OMazing Kids, LLC or the product’s company are not eligible.
- No purchase required.
- Comments submitted via entries may be copied & pasted into the blog post.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Only entries with all required information will be valid.
- The winners will be chosen from valid entries on May 1, 2015.
1 winner will receive one Leo the Lion Bluebee Pal (no substitutions of a different animal).
- The winner will be notified via e-mail, their name will be posted on the blog post & will be posted on the OMazing Kids Facebook page. The company offering the prize may also post the winner’s name on their website, blog, Facebook page and/or other social media sites at their discretion.
- The prize will be mailed to the winner using the address submitted in the entry form. OMazing Kids is not responsible for items lost in the mail or for inaccuracies in the mailing address or phone number. I copy & paste the info directly from what you submit << so PLEASE proof read your entry for accuracy before submitting it…. in the era of iPhone auto correction these errors happen pretty frequently>>
- The winner’s address & phone number will be forwarded to the company and they will be mailing the prizes directly to the winners.
- After I e-mail the winner’s info to the company, it is their responsibility to mail out prizes. Please contact them first if you are concerned about not receiving a prize. If that does not resolve the problem, then feel free to e-mail me and I will glad to assist in whatever way I can.
Prize Value: $59.99
Other Legal Stuff: I know it’s just a kids plush Bluetooth toy but just to be safe here is all the legal stuff…
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to OMazing Kids, LLC and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for our internal purposes in relation to the administration of the giveaway. Your information will NOT be sold to any outside parties.
Indemnification/Hold Harmless: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to the decisions of OMazing Kids, LLC, which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release, discharge, and hold harmless OMazing Kids, LLC and its respective representatives and agents from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in and/or entry into the Contest or any Contest-related activity and for acceptance, delivery, or use of any prize; (c) that the foregoing parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize.
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, IAYT, RCYP-2
Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC – inclusive wellness activities for kids of all abilities
Radiant Child Yoga Certified – Levels 1 & 2
AppPeeps Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OMazingKidsAppPeeps/
Contests & Giveaways on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsContestsandGiveaways
OMazing Kids LLC is an organization that promotes inclusive wellness activities for kids of all abilities. The blog and social media pages share information about books, DVD’s, CD’s, games and other products specifically designed for kids wellness, mindfulness and relaxation, product reviews & giveaways, lesson plan & activity ideas, research, kids wellness in the news and a connection corner with listings of individuals doing adapted yoga and those offering trainings.
NOTE: Please ignore any ads that appear below the crayons divider bar or any ads or unusual hyperlinks that may appear above. This is a free blog site & I have no control over ads appearing here.