Want a quick way to consider 10 features in AAC apps that may be critical for a particular user’s needs? This recorded webinar + interactive resource makes it simple and then has links for where you can get info for a deeper dive into learning more.
Available on TPT: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Navigating-Through-AAC-App-Options-Webinar-Interactive-Handout-8446159
- While there isn’t a “perfect” AAC app there are features that might make one a better “fit” over another option.
- Finding a good “fit” is similar to taking a test drive to find a form of transportation that you like and meets your needs at that point in your life or in that situation.
- The “best” AAC options are the ones that meet the needs of that individual in that situation.
- Recorded Webinar (23:34 unlisted YouTube video)
- Interactive Handout (20 page PDF)
TPT Preview Video:
Looking for in-depth info about features AAC apps? Check out these resources:
- iOS Symbol-Based: https://bit.ly/SymbolBasedAACapps
- iOS Text-Based: https://bit.ly/TextBasedAACapps
- Visual Scenes & Video Visual Scenes: https://bit.ly/AACvsd
- AAC Feature Matching Resource Bundle (includes all three, save 10%): https://bit.ly/aacFeatureMatchingBundle. If you are looking to purchase resources for several staff / team members, take a look at the Multiple Licenses discount (saves 20%)
- Robust Android AAC Apps (Google Play & Amazon Fire): https://bit.ly/RobustAndroidAACappChart
- Affordable and Free AAC apps & AAC-Related Apps (iOS, Android, Amazon Fire, Windows & a few web-based options): https://bit.ly/BasicAffordableAACchart
Have a question? The best way to reach me is via Facebook messaging over on my OMazing Kids page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC, OMazing Kids AAC Consulting
• Teachers Pay Teachers Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Omazing-Kids-Aac-Consulting
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/user/amoorad1
• Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/omazingkidsaac
• OMazing Kids AAC Consulting Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/
• AppPeeps Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OMazingKidsAppPeeps/
• GoTalk Now AAC & GoVisual Visual Scene Apps – Ideas and Sharing Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/GoTalkNowAACappGroup
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/omazingkidsaac
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/amoorad
• Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/OMazingKids/
• Linktree: https://linktr.ee/amoorad1
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelamooradomazingkidsaac
• Blog: https://omazingkidsllc.com