I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate Better Hearing & Speech Month and the launch of my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
Update: This giveaway is CLOSED. Congratulations to the giveaway winners! I ended up doing 4 instead of 3. The info was sent to each of them in a private message:
• Nikki Stempien – sent via Facebook messaging
• Holly Suszek – sent via Facebook messaging
• Caroline Madsen – sent via Facebook messaging
• Kimberly Hurley – sent via Instagram messaging
- A copy of the most current version of the Feature Matching Chart for the Top 10 iOS Symbol-Based AAC Apps (5/13/21, a PDF file, only available in English). Note: The giveaway is NOT for a download from my TPT store or for a Ko-fi subscription. It is for access to a link to where you’ll be able to download the PDF from the secret files area on my blog.
- You can see a preview video of it on my YouTube channel:
Who can enter:
- Speech Language Pathologists (also known as Speech Language Therapists). SLPs / SLTs outside of the USA are also welcome to enter just be aware that the prize is only available in English. This giveaway is limited to those professionals since it is Better Hearing and Speech Month and they are the ones who primarily do these types of evaluations.
How to Enter:
- Send a private message to my OMazing Kids Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/. If you are not on Facebook, you can submit your entry via a private message to me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/omazingkidsaac/ or Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/amoorad. Include a brief description of your role in AAC evaluations and supporting AAC users. Be sure to adjust your social media settings to allow me to reply to your message since that’s how I will be contacting winners.
- WordPress no longer offers the option for e-mail entry forms on the free blog platform so that’s not an option for this giveaway.
Entry Deadline: 11:59pm CDT on Sunday, 5/16/21
3 winners will be selected and announced within 48 hours of the end of the giveaway. They will each receive a message with a link to where the PDF can be downloaded.
• You may not copy any part of the PDF document (including the content, layout, format, ideas or design) and reproduce it or distribute it as your own work. Please do not copy/paste this info onto other blogs or save this PDF in any online groups or files. You can refer colleagues to my TPT store if they would like to purchase a copy: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Feature-Matching-Chart-for-the-Top-10-iOS-Symbol-Based-AAC-Apps-6867853
Questions? The best way to reach me is via private messaging on my OMazing Kids Facebook page but I will also be checking messages on Instagram and Twitter during this giveaway.
- I assume no liability for app purchases and am not making patient-specific recommendations.
- This giveaway is not affiliated with TPT, any social media sites or any AAC app developers.
This document was the sole idea and creation of Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, OMazing Kids AAC Consulting, OMazing Kids, LLC, all rights reserved. © 2021 and beyond.
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC OMazing Kids AAC Consulting
Teachers Pay Teachers Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Omazing-Kids-Aac-Consulting
Personal Professional Facebook Page (linked to OMazing Kids): https://www.facebook.com/angela.moorad (adding “friends” who have a direct role in AAC or Assistive Technology – AAC / AT app or product developers, AAC / AT consultants, SLPs who specialize in AAC, other professionals who specialize in AAC or AT, etc.)
OMazing Kids Business Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/
AppPeeps Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OMazingKidsAppPeeps/