There have been several discussions on social media over the past year related to how we might need to tweak AAC to better meet the needs of Gestalt Language Processors.
There are LOTS of pages, groups, websites and resources related to AAC, some related to Natural Language Acquisition/Gestalt Language Processing, and some related to echolalia. The resources included in this FREE handout are the main ones that I’ve found to be the most relevant to this combined topic of AAC and Gestalt Language Processing.
Get the free handout on my TPT store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Resource-Roundup-Gestalt-Language-Processing-AAC-7811416
Have questions? The best way to reach me with any questions is via messaging on the OMazing Kids Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/. That way AAC related messages don’t get lost among the spam in my e-mail.
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC, OMazing Kids AAC Consulting
- Teachers Pay Teachers Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Omazing-Kids-Aac-Consulting
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/user/amoorad1
- Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/omazingkidsaac
- OMazing Kids AAC Consulting Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/
- AppPeeps Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OMazingKidsAppPeeps/
- GoTalk Now AAC & GoVisual Visual Scene Apps – Ideas and Sharing Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/GoTalkNowAACappGroup
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/omazingkidsaac
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/amoorad
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/OMazingKids/
- Linktree: https://linktr.ee/amoorad1
- Blog: https://omazingkidsllc.com