What’s New in AAC in April 2022. Progress continues to be made in diversity in AAC apps. Darius (the new African American male voice from Acapela) is now available in Proloquo2Go and Proloquo4Text. Seven of the top twelve iOS symbol-based AAC apps now offer a way to change the symbol skin tones: CoughDrop, GoTalk Now, Grid for iPad, Proloquo2Go, Talk Suite Pro, TD Snap, TouchChat with WordPower.
Want to be in the know when new features are added to AAC apps? This month’s updates for the feature matching resources are available on TPT & Ko-fi. See details on these two OMazing Kids AAC Consulting blog posts: https://bit.ly/3JSOZdM & https://bit.ly/3uVyKIG
Have questions? The best way to reach me with any questions is via messaging on the OMazing Kids Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/. That way AAC related messages don’t get lost among the spam in my e-mail.
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC, OMazing Kids AAC Consulting
- Teachers Pay Teachers Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Omazing-Kids-Aac-Consulting
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/user/amoorad1
- Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/omazingkidsaac
- OMazing Kids AAC Consulting Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/
- AppPeeps Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OMazingKidsAppPeeps/
- GoTalk Now AAC & GoVisual Visual Scene Apps – Ideas and Sharing Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/GoTalkNowAACappGroup
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/omazingkidsaac
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/amoorad
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/OMazingKids/
- Linktree: https://linktr.ee/amoorad1
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelamooradomazingkidsaac
- Blog: https://omazingkidsllc.com