Super excited to be beta testing the new Motor Plan pagesets (Motor Plan 30 & Motor Plan 66) for TD Snap. The two main designers behind it at Tobii Dynavox contacted me and asked if I’d like to see it. So I got my first peek at it during a video conference call over Teams on Thursday (10/20/22) and then received the beta files on Friday (10/21/22). I promised not to share those files but they were fine with me posting on social media about it.
So here are my first videos. I’m sure I’ll be sharing more as I continue to explore it. Very impressed with what I’m seeing.
These new pagesets will be coming to the UK in November 2022 and then coming to the USA in January / February 2023).
Videos (watch this area, I’ll be adding more videos as I explore features. Note: What you see in these videos may not match the final version of these pagesets. I’m sure they will continue to tweak things. That’s what “beta testing” is for 😊):
Motor Plan 30 & Motor Plan 66 pagesets
Setting up a new user for the Motor Plan 30 or Motor Plan 66 pageset. These new pagesets will be an addition to (not replacing) those already available. TD Snap is like a “library” and the pagesets are like “books” available within it.
How verbs are organized:
additional videos coming soon…
Looking for in-depth and up to date info about features AAC apps? Check out these resources: https://bit.ly/5aacFeatureMatchingResources
- Robust iOS Symbol-Based: https://bit.ly/SymbolBasedAACapps
- Robust iOS Text-Based: https://bit.ly/TextBasedAACapps
- Visual Scenes & Video Visual Scenes: https://bit.ly/AACvsd
- AAC Feature Matching Resource Bundle (includes all three, save 10%): https://bit.ly/aacFeatureMatchingBundle. If you are looking to purchase resources for several staff / team members, take a look at the Multiple Licenses discount (saves 20%)
- Robust Android AAC Apps (Google Play & Amazon Fire): https://bit.ly/RobustAndroidAACappChart
- Affordable and Free AAC apps & AAC-Related Apps (iOS, Android, Amazon Fire, Windows & a few web-based options): https://bit.ly/BasicAffordableAACchart
Have a question? The best way to reach me is via Facebook messaging over on my OMazing Kids page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC, OMazing Kids AAC Consulting
• Teachers Pay Teachers Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Omazing-Kids-Aac-Consulting
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/user/amoorad1
• Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/omazingkidsaac
• OMazing Kids AAC Consulting Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/
• AppPeeps Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OMazingKidsAppPeeps/
• GoTalk Now AAC & GoVisual Visual Scene Apps – Ideas and Sharing Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/GoTalkNowAACappGroup
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/omazingkidsaac
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/amoorad
• Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/OMazingKids/
• Linktree: https://linktr.ee/amoorad1
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelamooradomazingkidsaac
• Blog: https://omazingkidsllc.com