The RadSounds – Cause and Effect app has a Momentary SwitchPlay option that can be used to only play the music while the screen is being touched or switch is being pressed.
It also has a Timed option to allow music to play without having to hold down the switch or touch the screen the whole time.
Surprisingly the app works on the latest iOS (iPadOS 15.3.1) even though it’s been quite awhile since the app has been updated.
The iPad-only app is very affordable (has been priced at $1.99 in the USA App Store since 9/15/17): https://apps.apple.com/us/app/radsounds-cause-effect/id420977569.
Have questions? The best way to reach me with any questions is via messaging on the OMazing Kids Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/. That way AAC related messages don’t get lost among the spam in my e-mail.
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC, OMazing Kids AAC Consulting
- Teachers Pay Teachers Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Omazing-Kids-Aac-Consulting
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/user/amoorad1
- Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/omazingkidsaac
- OMazing Kids AAC Consulting Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/
- AppPeeps Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OMazingKidsAppPeeps/
- GoTalk Now AAC & GoVisual Visual Scene Apps – Ideas and Sharing Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/GoTalkNowAACappGroup
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/omazingkidsaac
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/amoorad
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/OMazingKids/
- Linktree: https://linktr.ee/amoorad1
- Blog: https://omazingkidsllc.com