The Feature Matching Chart for the Top 12 Robust iOS Symbol-Based AAC Apps has been updated. Includes info about features in the new Motor Plan pagesets in TD Snap, info about sign language symbols available in apps, info about using Slide Over in apps that don’t fully support Split Screen/Split View, and several new features added in apps since the last update. Be sure to download a fresh copy for the most current info.
Those who have previously purchased it on TPT can download the most current version for no additional cost: https://bit.ly/SymbolBasedAACapps.
Ko-fi recurring monthly subscribers can find the download link on today’s post (https://ko-fi.com/post/Updated-Symbol-Based-AAC-Feature-Matching-Chart-2-A0A2II2HL) or or the pinned post: https://ko-fi.com/Post/Links-to-posts-about-most-current-feature-matching-F1F5C9DMD.
More info about this and other resources to compare features in AAC apps can be found on this post: https://bit.ly/5aacFeatureMatchingResources
Have a question? The best way to reach me is via Facebook messaging over on my OMazing Kids page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC, OMazing Kids AAC Consulting
• Teachers Pay Teachers Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Omazing-Kids-Aac-Consulting
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/user/amoorad1
• Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/omazingkidsaac
• OMazing Kids AAC Consulting Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/
• AppPeeps Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OMazingKidsAppPeeps/
• GoTalk Now AAC & GoVisual Visual Scene Apps – Ideas and Sharing Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/GoTalkNowAACappGroup
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/omazingkidsaac
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/amoorad
• Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/OMazingKids/
• Linktree: https://linktr.ee/amoorad1
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelamooradomazingkidsaac
• Blog: https://omazingkidsllc.com