The Feature Matching Chart for the Top 13 iOS Text-Based AAC Apps has been updated.
Those who have previously purchased it on TPT can download the most current version for no additional cost: https://bit.ly/TextBasedAACapps.
Ko-fi recurring monthly subscribers can find the download link on today’s post: https://ko-fi.com/post/Updated-12-23-22-Text-Based-AAC-Feature-Matching-C-Q5Q5H9777 or the pinned post: https://ko-fi.com/Post/Links-to-posts-about-most-current-feature-matching-F1F5C9DMD.
More info about this and other resources to compare features in AAC apps can be found on this post: https://bit.ly/5aacFeatureMatchingResources
Have questions? The best way to reach me is via Facebook messaging over on my OMazing Kids page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC, OMazing Kids AAC Consulting
• Teachers Pay Teachers Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Omazing-Kids-Aac-Consulting
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/user/amoorad1
• Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/omazingkidsaac
• OMazing Kids AAC Consulting Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/
• AppPeeps Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OMazingKidsAppPeeps/
• GoTalk Now AAC & GoVisual Visual Scene Apps – Ideas and Sharing Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/GoTalkNowAACappGroup
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/omazingkidsaac
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/amoorad
• Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/OMazingKids/
• Linktree: https://linktr.ee/amoorad1
• Blog: https://omazingkidsllc.com