Check out this AMAZING video from Lilly’s Voice / A Friend for Lillybug…
On Instagram (if you are logged into Instagram you’ll also be able to read the comments):
Also on YouTube:
I love this community of parents who have connected on Instagram to support each other and advocate for access to robust AAC regardless of age or abilities 💕
Please consider making a donation to help fund an iPad with an AAC app for kids on their waiting list. See details on their website: https://lillysvoice.wixsite.com/lillysvoice
Follow them on social media:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/LillysVoice/ & https://instagram.com/afriendforlillybug
7/25/21 - Hot off the presses…. I made and donated a visual guide for getting started on Proloquo2Go for Lilly’s Voice to give to parents to help them get their child’s AAC app set up. Many of them don’t have an SLP to help them. Made my heart happy to be able to create this for them 💕
I’m going to do my part by creating some content on my TPT store that will be a fundraiser. Proceeds from that will be split between Lilly’s Voice and Ability Connection Oklahoma – New Voices (a local grant in my state).
Update 7/26/21: The fundraising TPT product is now available: https://omazingkidsllc.com/2021/07/26/proloquo2go-a-visual-guide-to-getting-started-tpt-product-fundraiser-for-lillys-voice-ability-connection-oklahoma-new-voices/
Ability Connection Oklahoma – New Voices grant
Did you know that you can also support charities that provide AAC grants by designating them as your charity of choice while shopping on Amazon’s Amazon Smile program?
Updated 10/10/22: I designated Lilly’s Voice as my charity in AmazonSmile to help support their fabulous work in getting an iPad with an AAC app and case into the hands of kids who need it. If you shop on Amazon it’s an easy way to help a charity that you believe in, it doesn’t cost you anything extra, and it’s super easy now that you can do it directly within the Amazon app. See more info: https://smile.amazon.com/charity/smile/about.
You can look through the charity options to see what may be applicable to your area or support Lilly’s Voice too.
I’m not affiliated with Lilly’s Voice or Ability Connection Oklahoma…. but I’m a huge fan of both and am doing my part to help spread the word to help their fundraising efforts 😊
Have a question? The best way to reach me is via Facebook messaging over on my OMazing Kids page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC, OMazing Kids AAC Consulting
• Teachers Pay Teachers Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Omazing-Kids-Aac-Consulting
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/user/amoorad1
• Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/omazingkidsaac
• OMazing Kids AAC Consulting Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/
• AppPeeps Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OMazingKidsAppPeeps/
• GoTalk Now AAC & GoVisual Visual Scene Apps – Ideas and Sharing Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/GoTalkNowAACappGroup
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/omazingkidsaac
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/amoorad
• Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/OMazingKids/
• Linktree: https://linktr.ee/amoorad1
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelamooradomazingkidsaac
• Blog: https://omazingkidsllc.com
Pingback: Proloquo2Go: a visual guide to getting started (TPT product – fundraiser for Lilly’s Voice & Ability Connection Oklahoma – New Voices) | OMazing Kids AAC Consulting