New mobile-friendly giveaway on OMazing Kids! Enter to win a copy of Kids Yoga 100 : An Interactive Yoga Coloring Book + a set of Crayon Rocks……
Product Description: Kids Yoga 100 : An Interactive Yoga Coloring Book written and illustrated by Jodie Taylor. Includes 100 coloring sheets of different yoga postures including: 64 Individual Poses, 8 Sequence Savers, 24 Mini Sequences and 4 Partner Poses. The individual poses are listed in categories by the color of the rainbow for creative fun and easy sequencing. The yoga poses are all labeled with common children’s yoga names, and where possible, sanskrit names have been included. There are instructions on how to use the book along with a table of contents to guide you through it. Each page also includes a brief set of suggestions on how to do the pose(s) and how to include in a children’s yoga sequence, as well as any reasons not to engage in yoga. Retail price is $9.99.
More info: http://full-moon-yoga.com/kids-yoga-100/
- Crayon Rocks are all natural soy wax crayons made from USA grown soybeans and colored with mineral pigments.
- The colors are vibrant and can be layered to make beautifully textured art work.
- They were designed to strengthen the tripod grip muscles, preparing fingers and hands for handwriting.
- The shape allows small fingers to color in large, wide strokes creating pictures rich in color.
- The amount of detail packed into this book is phenomenal….. especially for a book priced under $10.00! I love that easy-to-follow instructions & the benefits are listed on each page. Makes it perfect to send with students after a yoga class for home practice or to use in classrooms as a “yoga break”.
- Great info in the Intro section will make it easy for kids, parents, teachers & caregivers to implement the strategies safely.
- Love how the poses are organized into categories by the focus of the pose & that the categories correspond to the colors of the rainbow.
- The Mini Sequences & Sequence Saver sections are my faves! Great way to get ideas on how to combine poses into a flow.
- Jodi’s creativity & passion shines through in her hand drawn illustrations….. so cool!
- Eco-friendly printing – The book is printed on 50% recycled and 30% post consumer waste paper.
- Part of the proceeds of this coloring book help to fund local community kids yoga programs. This included recent sponsorship of 7 new kids yoga teachers at the Tahoe Radiant Child Level I to III Children’s Yoga Teacher Training.
Jodi sent me a set of the Crayon Rocks to try out too….. very cool! Many of the kids I work with have a difficult time holding traditional crayons so I love the unique shape of these. I also love the unique look they add to artwork with broad swaths of color on the paper. You can even give the picture a quick buff with tissue or the palm of the hand to blend the colors & give it a slight “waxed” appearance (see pic above).
Purchase: Available on Amazon.com & from the publisher (Mira Smart).
Be sure to sign up for Jodi’s blog posts via e-mail: http://www.fullmoonyoga.org/ & “like” her page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/toadiejaylor to get the free kids yoga sequences she shares!
More info about the author: Jodie Taylor is, first and foremost, a mom! She is also a children’s yoga facilitator, artist and founder of http://www.fullmoonyoga.org. She enjoys sharing yoga and art with her kids and all the kids in her beloved community of South Lake Tahoe, California. She has a B.A. from the University of Toronto, Canada. She took her 200 Hr RYT at the Yoga Tree in San Francisco, California and is now working on her mentorship to complete her 95 Hr RCYT with Radiant Child.
Disclaimer: I received a free sample of this product to facilitate my review. Opinions expressed are my own.Starting in 2013, a new component of reviews & giveaways hosted on OMazing Kids is that a review will be added on Amazon.com (for products sold on that site). See my Amazon profile at: https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1JKVLELLSX7FD?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_aya_bb_pdp.
New Mobile-Friendly Entry: http://bit.ly/17TrzwZ
- You may also enter via the Giveaway tab on either of my FB pages (look for the new “chevron” tab) (the entries all go to the same place so you only need to enter via one method). These will work on a computer and might work on mobile devices: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsYoga/app_228910107186452 or https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsContestsandGiveaways/app_228910107186452
- Helpful Info & Tips: To access the tab via Facebook or to use any of the FB entry options, you have to be logged in as yourself (not a fan page). This is my first time to try out Rafflecopter. Folks had requested a simpler mobile-friendly entry option. After researching all the “free” options I could find, I’ve decided to try this out. I tried it out on my iPhone and it appears to work. In the event that you experience difficulties with the Rafflecopter entry tab, please e-mail me specific details so I can attempt to fix it. E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The entry deadline may be extended at the sole discretion of OMazing Kids in the event of prolonged entry tab problems
- Each “giveaway” is handled separately on OMazing Kids. So there are no rules prohibiting previous winners from entering this or future giveaways. I really do read every entry in every giveaway carefully to insure that the products end up in the best hands to impact kids lives.
- In order to simplify the entry process, I have eliminated the “A Way to Give” portion….. unfortunately few folks were interested in going through the extra steps to do so.
Entry Deadline: 11:59pm CST on August 27, 2013.
Rules of Participation:
- Must be 18 years or older with a valid e-mail address.
- International entries are allowed for this particular giveaway.
- Employees or family members of OMazing Kids, LLC or the product’s company are not eligible.
- No purchase required.
- Comments submitted via entries may be copied & pasted into the blog post.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The winner will be chosen from valid entries on August 28, 2013. NOTE: Even though I am using Rafflecopter, I will still be hand selecting winners to insure products end up in the hands of folks who will put them to the best use. Briefly tell me how winning this would help you & the kids. I take the time to read each entry so details count. It doesn’t have to be lengthy…. just heart-felt.
3 winners will each receive one copy of the book + one 8-pc. set of Crayon Rocks
7 winners will each receive one copy of the book
- The winner will be notified via e-mail, will be posted on the blog post & will be posted on the OMazing Kids Facebook page. The company offering the prize may also post the winner’s name on their website, blog, Facebook page and/or other social media sites at their discretion.
- The winner’s address will be forwarded to the company and they will be mailing the prizes directly to the winners. Any questions about the prize should be directed to that company. After I e-mail the winner’s info to the company, it is their responsibility to mail out prizes. Please contact them first if you are concerned about not receiving a prize. If that does not resolve the problem, then feel free to e-mail me and I will glad to assist in whatever way I can.
- Prize Value: $9.99 book, $4.75 crayon rocks
Other Legal Stuff: I know it’s just a kids yoga book & crayons but just to be safe here is all the legal stuff…
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to OMazing Kids, LLC and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for our internal purposes in relation to the administration of the giveaway. Your information will NOT be sold to any outside parties.
Indemnification/Hold Harmless: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to the decisions of OMazing Kids, LLC, which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release, discharge, and hold harmless OMazing Kids, LLC and its respective representatives and agents from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in and/or entry into the Contest or any Contest-related activity and for acceptance, delivery, or use of any prize; (c) that the foregoing parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize.
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, IAYT, RCYP-2
Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC – inclusive wellness activities for kids of all abilities
Radiant Child Yoga Certified – Levels 1 & 2
Contests & Giveaways on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsContestsandGiveaways
Boardmaker Share: http://www.boardmakershare.com/Community/FriendsProfile/10916/Angela-Moorad
OMazing Kids LLC is an organization that promotes inclusive wellness activities for kids of all abilities. The blog and social media pages share information about books, DVD’s, CD’s, games and other products specifically designed for kids wellness, mindfulness and relaxation, product reviews & giveaways, lesson plan & activity ideas, research, kids wellness in the news and a connection corner with listings of individuals doing adapted yoga and those offering trainings.
NOTE: Please ignore any ads that appear below the crayons divider bar or any ads or unusual hyperlinks that may appear above. This is a free blog site & I have no control over ads appearing here. I have attempted to remove the CouponDropDown but no luck so far…. DO NOT click on any hyperlinks unless you hover above them first to insure they are valid. Ones I included should appear in blue font.