Love for Logan is the lovely sequel to Leah’s Voice and is another wonderful addition to my special needs acceptance & awareness library! I love how the story unfolds, the message of the power of love and understanding and that it is inspired by the author’s daughters. The book gives insight into Sensory Processing Disorder & Autism.
Here are a couple of pics of interior pages to give you a feel for the book:
About the book: Love for Logan is an inspirational story based on actual events. A young girl learns to better understand why day to day life can be challenging for her older sister. While sharing a special night, the story embraces how one girl’s love for her sister empowers her to overcome one of life’s obstacles. This beautifully illustrated, kid friendly picture book, told through the eyes of a sibling, will help children understand others’ sensory difficulties, and explain sensory processing disorder. Sensory Processing Disorder occurs when the nervous system’s messages received from sensory signals are not organized into appropriate responses. This limits a person’s ability to correctly interpret sensory information and can make even routine, daily events extremely challenging.
- Age Range: 6 and up
- Hardcover: 26 pages
- Publisher: Halo Publishing International (May 18, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1612443621
- ISBN-13: 978-1612443621
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
Available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Love-Logan-Lori-DeMonia/dp/1612443621
See this post for my review on the first book, Leah’s Voice: https://omazingkidsllc.com/2015/07/11/omazing-kids-book-review-leahs-voice-by-lori-demonia/.
A hardcover copy of both books will be included in the book bundle giveaway.
- Age Range: 6 – 8 years
- Hardcover: 28 pages
- Publisher: Halo Publishing International (October 31, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1612442404
- ISBN-13: 978-1612442402
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
Available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Leahs-Voice-Lori-Demonia/dp/1612440894.
See Leah’s art: http://www.kindtree.org/marketplace/artists/leah-demonia
See this post for a peek inside my special needs acceptance & awareness library at OMazing Kids. I just updated that post to add this new book: https://omazingkidsllc.com/2015/07/11/a-peek-inside-my-my-special-needs-acceptance-awareness-library/
Disclaimer: I received a free sample of this product to facilitate my review. Opinions expressed are my own. Starting in 2013, a new component of reviews & giveaways hosted on OMazing Kids is that a review will be added on Amazon.com (for products sold on that site). See my Amazon profile at: https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1JKVLELLSX7FD?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_aya_bb_pdp.
This giveaway is CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner Kristy Austin in Oklahoma.
Only USA entries are allowed for this giveaway due to shipping costs.
Easy Entry Form:
Only entries with all required information will be valid. The info comes to me directly via e-mail & is ONLY used for the purposes of selecting winners and distributing prizes.
- Helpful Info & Tips: Folks had requested a simpler entry option. I tried Rafflecopter but most folks did not enter an address so now I’m trying this online contact form instead. I will be hand selecting winners to insure products end up in the hands of folks who will put them to the best use. Briefly tell me how winning this would help you & the kids. I take the time to read each entry so details count. It doesn’t have to be lengthy…. just heart-felt.
- If you experience any problems with the entry form in this blog post, please e-mail me specific details so I can attempt to fix it. E-mail to: email@example.com . The entry deadline may be extended at the sole discretion of OMazing Kids in the event of prolonged entry problems.
- Each “giveaway” is handled separately on OMazing Kids. So there are no rules prohibiting previous winners from entering this or future giveaways. I really do read every entry in every giveaway carefully to insure that the products end up in the best hands to impact kids lives.
Entry Deadline: 11:59pm CST on July 20, 2015.
Rules of Participation:
- Must be 18 years or older with a valid e-mail address.
- One entry per person.
- Only USA entries are allowed for this giveaway.
- Employees or family members of OMazing Kids, LLC or the product’s company are not eligible.
- No purchase required.
- Comments submitted via entries may be copied & pasted into the blog post.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Only entries with all required information will be valid.
- The winner will be chosen from valid entries on July 21, 2015.
1 winner will win a bundle of 1 hardcover copy of each of the 2 books described above.
- The winner will be notified via e-mail, their name will be posted on the blog post & will be posted on the OMazing Kids Facebook page. The company offering the prize may also post the winner’s name on their website, blog, Facebook page and/or other social media sites at their discretion.
- The prize will be mailed to the winner using the address submitted in the entry form. OMazing Kids is not responsible for items lost in the mail or for inaccuracies in the mailing address or phone number. I copy & paste the info directly from what you submit << so PLEASE proof read your entry for accuracy before submitting it…. in the era of iPhone auto correction these errors happen pretty frequently>>
- The winner’s address & phone number will be forwarded to the company and they will be mailing the prizes directly to the winners.
- After I e-mail the winner’s info to the company, it is their responsibility to mail out prizes. Please contact them first if you are concerned about not receiving a prize. If that does not resolve the problem, then feel free to e-mail me and I will glad to assist in whatever way I can.
Prize Value: $33.90 ($16.95 for each book)
Other Legal Stuff: I know they are just kids books but just to be safe here is all the legal stuff… This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to OMazing Kids, LLC and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for our internal purposes in relation to the administration of the giveaway. Your information will NOT be sold to any outside parties. Indemnification/Hold Harmless: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to the decisions of OMazing Kids, LLC, which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release, discharge, and hold harmless OMazing Kids, LLC and its respective representatives and agents from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in and/or entry into the Contest or any Contest-related activity and for acceptance, delivery, or use of any prize; (c) that the foregoing parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law,
This giveaway is part of the 8K 8Day Giveaway series to celebrate 8,000+ fans on the OMazing Kids Facebook page. See this album for details on other giveaways: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.972147469502925.1073741891.174264525957894&type=3
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, IAYT, RCYP-2
Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC – inclusive wellness activities for kids of all abilities
Radiant Child Yoga Certified – Levels 1 & 2
Facebook Messaging for OMazing Kids: https://www.facebook.com/messages/174264525957894
AppPeeps Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OMazingKidsAppPeeps/
OMazing Kids LLC is an organization that promotes inclusive wellness activities for kids of all abilities. The blog and social media pages share information about books, DVD’s, CD’s, games and other products specifically designed for kids wellness, mindfulness and relaxation, product reviews & giveaways, lesson plan & activity ideas, research, kids wellness in the news and a connection corner with listings of individuals doing adapted yoga and those offering trainings.
NOTE: Please ignore any ads that appear below the crayons divider bar or any ads or unusual hyperlinks that may appear above. This is a free blog site & I have no control over ads appearing here.