- Love the nice bright illustrations at the top of each page! I like that the animals and scenery are more prominent on each page yet the letter is still easy to spot.
- Love the larger font & larger pose illustration at the bottom each page. Additional details about the poses are provided in the back of the book.
- It’s a fun way to learn the names of Australian wildlife. Some are familiar (crocodile, whale, jellyfish, koala, etc…) but most would be new to those of us who do not live in that part of the world (brolga, echidna, goanna, numbat, quoll, etc…).
- The Kids Yoga Stories Guide section included at the end of every book is full of great tips for setting up a fun & safe yoga storytime for kids. This is one of the extra features that makes Giselle’s books stand out.
- A great new feature in this book is a free coloring page from Luke’s A to Z of Australian Animals: an Alphabet Coloring Book included at the end!
Purchase: Available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-ABCs-Australian-Animals-Interactive/dp/149108586X & author’s website: https://www.kidsyogastories.com/abc-australian-animals/.
Be sure to sign up for their newsletter & check out the great “free resources” section on their website:
http://www.kidsyogastories.com/free-resources/. She often shares free lesson plan ideas!
More info about the author: http://www.kidsyogastories.com/about/.
Disclaimer: I received a free sample of this product to facilitate my review. Opinions expressed are my own.Starting in 2013, a new component of reviews & giveaways hosted on OMazing Kids is that a review will be added on Amazon.com (for products sold on that site). See my Amazon profile at: https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1JKVLELLSX7FD?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_aya_bb_pdp.
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, IAYT, RCYP-2
Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC – inclusive wellness activities for kids of all abilities
Radiant Child Yoga Certified – Levels 1 & 2
Contests & Giveaways on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsContestsandGiveaways
OMazing Kids LLC is an organization that promotes inclusive wellness activities for kids of all abilities. The blog and social media pages share information about books, DVD’s, CD’s, games and other products specifically designed for kids wellness, mindfulness and relaxation, product reviews & giveaways, lesson plan & activity ideas, research, kids wellness in the news and a connection corner with listings of individuals doing adapted yoga and those offering trainings.
NOTE: Please ignore any ads that appear below the crayons divider bar or any ads or unusual hyperlinks that may appear above. This is a free blog site & I have no control over ads appearing here. I have attempted to remove the CouponDropDown but no luck so far…. DO NOT click on any hyperlinks unless you hover above them first to insure they are valid. Ones I included should appear in blue font.