Product Description: OM Work is the 3rd CD in the fun Kidding Around Yoga Music for Little Yogis series. Do your OM Work everyday is what we say. More activities for your little yogi.
- Every little cell
- Yoga Limbo
- Om Work
- Head Shoulders Yoga Pose …remix
- If you’re happy and you know it
- Here comes the little Yogi
- Hip Hop Yoga Bop remix
- My little light
- Yogis March
- La Cucaracha
- Garden Dreams (a very calming instrumental song that is fabulous for Savasana!)
- Lokah Lullabye
Purchase: Available on the company’s website: digital downloads & hear song samples: http://kiddingaroundyoga.com/buy-songs/ & CD’s: http://kiddingaroundyoga-com-shop.myshopify.com/collections/kay-products.
Fun ideas for using their music: http://kiddingaroundyoga.com/buy-songs/using-our-music/. Even get song downloads before they are released on CD: http://kiddingaroundyoga.com/buy-songs/brand-new-kids-yoga-music/.
Facebook: KAY often shares free music downloads via their Facebook page….. so be sure to “like” that: https://www.facebook.com/KiddingAroundYoga
Disclaimer: I received a free sample of this product to facilitate my review. Opinions expressed are my own.Starting in 2013, a new component of reviews & giveaways hosted on OMazing Kids is that a review will be added on Amazon.com (for products sold on that site). See my Amazon profile at: https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1JKVLELLSX7FD?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_aya_bb_pdp.
How to enter the A Way to Give – Giveaway:
- Required Entry Method: Enter via the “Giveaways” tab on the OMazing Kids – Contests & Giveaways Facebook page (http://a.pgtb.me/plpbTf) & mention why the CD bundle would be helpful to you. Also nominate a friend, relative, teacher, therapist, school, clinic, library, etc… it can be any individual (other than yourself) or setting that you feel could benefit from having the CD bundle & tell us why they would benefit from having it (details will count in selecting the winner). Only entries that include a nomination will be valid…. so take the time to think of someone besides yourself who would benefit from having this. (comments must be in English; must include full first & last name; must use respectful people-first language, 1 entry per person).
- Bonus Entry Options:
- Invite some friends to “like” the OMazing Kids Facebook page (comment here on this blog post to let me know you did)
- Share this review on Facebook & include a @OMazing Kids to tag my page – (comment here on this blog post to let me know you did)
- Helpful Info & Tips: I use the “Giveaways” tab because it saves me the step having to obtain your mailing address – the info you complete on the tab comes directly to me via an e-mail. FYI…. I use a free app from Shortstack for that tab and have no control over technical difficulties either on their end or on Facebook. The Facebook tab may not work on a cell phone. If you experience that, try again on a computer. Make sure you are logged in as yourself (not a page) when using the tab. In the event that you experience difficulties with the FB entry tab, please e-mail me specific details so I can attempt to fix it. E-mail to: email@example.com . The entry deadline may be extended at the sole discretion of OMazing Kids in the event of prolonged entry tab problems
- Each “giveaway” is handled separately on OMazing Kids. So there are no rules prohibiting previous winners from entering this or future giveaways. I really do read every entry in every giveaway carefully to insure that the products end up in the best hands to impact kids lives.
- Examples of “people-first” language are “children with autism” vs. “autistic children”and “children with disabilities” vs. “disabled children” (see more examples at: http://www.inclusionproject.org/nip_userfiles/file/People%20First%20Chart.pdf)
Entry Deadline: 11:59pm CST on July 6, 2013.
Rules of Participation:
- Must be 18 years or older with a valid e-mail address.
- USA entries only for CD’s. International entries are being allowed for a digital download versions in this particular giveaway.
- Employees or family members of OMazing Kids, LLC or the product’s company are not eligible.
- No purchase required.
- Comments submitted via the Enter Giveaways Here…. tab on Facebook may be copied & pasted into the blog post.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The winner will be chosen from valid entries on July 7, 2013.
The Grand Prize Winner & the person/place they nominate will each receive a bundle including 1 copy of each of the three Kidding Around Yoga CD’s (KAY Music for Little Yogis, Namaste ‘n Play & OM Work).
(This is the “A Way To Give” portion of giveaways on OMazing Kids. I was inspired to make giveaways more meaningful after this experience. Think of it as a way to plant some seeds.)
Four additional winners will each win 1 copy of the OM Work CD.
- The winners will be notified via e-mail, will be posted on the blog post & will be posted on the OMazing Kids Facebook page. The company offering the prize may also post the winner’s name on their website, blog, Facebook page and/or other social media sites at their discretion.
- The winner’s address will be forwarded to the company and they will be mailing the prizes directly to the winners. Any questions about the prize should be directed to the company.
- Prize Value: $10.00 for each CD
Other Legal Stuff: I know they’re just CD’s but just to be safe here is all the legal stuff…
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to OMazing Kids, LLC and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for our internal purposes in relation to the administration of the giveaway. Your information will NOT be sold to any outside parties.
Indemnification/Hold Harmless: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to the decisions of OMazing Kids, LLC, which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release, discharge, and hold harmless OMazing Kids, LLC and its respective representatives and agents from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in and/or entry into the Contest or any Contest-related activity and for acceptance, delivery, or use of any prize; (c) that the foregoing parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize.
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, IAYT, RCYP-2
Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC – inclusive wellness activities for kids of all abilities
Radiant Child Yoga Certified – Levels 1 & 2
Contests & Giveaways on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsContestsandGiveaways
Boardmaker Share: http://www.boardmakershare.com/Community/FriendsProfile/10916/Angela-Moorad
OMazing Kids LLC is an organization that promotes inclusive wellness activities for kids of all abilities. The blog and social media pages share information about books, DVD’s, CD’s, games and other products specifically designed for kids wellness, mindfulness and relaxation, product reviews & giveaways, lesson plan & activity ideas, research, kids wellness in the news and a connection corner with listings of individuals doing adapted yoga and those offering trainings.
NOTE: Please ignore any ads that appear below the crayons divider bar. This is a free blog site & I have no control over ads appearing here.
Thank you for this awesome review, I just blogged about a YOGA DANCE lesson I did last week using the OM WORK CD! My kids loved it!!!
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the winners:
* The Grand Prize Winner & the person they nominated each won a bundle including 1 copy of each of the three Kidding Around Yoga CD’s (KAY Music for Little Yogis, Namaste ‘n Play & OM Work):
Kristie Manfredonia Averill in Dedham, MA
I provide physical therapy to children with special needs. I have used yoga as a therapeutic modality to improve their overall development. Even when not running a yoga class I will often use yoga music within my sessions because I find it helps keep the children calm when they are typically asked to do activities that are challenging for them. The CD bundle will expand upon my ability to provide quality care to these children. Will use at Calm Kids Yoga and Riverside Early Intervention
Lauren Maguire, OT
Brockton Early Intervention
Four additional winners each won 1 copy of the OM Work CD.
Melissa Huse in Des Peres, MO
As a speech-language therapist, co-owner of a pediatric therapy company, and especially as a children’s yoga teacher, I have many opportunities to use these materials with children of all abilities and in many different contexts. We have camps, yoga classes in several local preschools, and our own regular classes and special events. Having a nice repertoire of activities and songs to choose from is a great way to add variety to my classes and sessions, and keep kids engaged and interested. I would use these often, and be able to share them with many, many kiddos– both with and without developmental differences. Will use at Kid Partners, Inc. http://www.KidPartners.net
Alicia LaGrassa in West Lawn, PA
This CD bundle would be helpful to me in my preschool kids yoga classes. I am always looking for new music to introduce poses and concepts to the students. Having more musical choices can enhance their learning and their enjoyment of the sessions. They respond so well to the songs and direction given within the music. The music could also be used with younger students at the Children’s Home of Reading, where I occasionally teach. These are students who are in an alternative school setting for a variety of reasons, and they have come to enjoy yoga and meditation activities during their summer school program. Giving these students tools to calm their emotions and to deal with issues that arise in their lives has been valuable to me as well. Will use at Lakin Early Education Center of the Reading Jewish Federation /Children’s Home of Reading Day Academy
Leah Ganzer Yoemans in Edina, MN
I am a first grade teacher in an urban area and I would love to use the CD bundle with my classroom! I think it would be a great way to build community in my classroom, help my students relax, give them access to exercise, and give us energizing brain breaks! Will use at Saint Paul Public Schools.
Gail Pickens-Barger in Port Neches, Texas
I don’t normally use kids yoga music in class, and this would help me introduce and do that. This looks good too! ❤ Gaileee. Will use in YogaKiddos http://www.facebook.com/YogaKiddos
Thanks to everyone who participated! Here was the only other valid entry received :
* It would be helpful because I would love to get my 3 yr old into yoga
Note: The other 3 entries received were not valid due to not nominating a person or place other than themselves for the "A Way to Give" portion of the giveaway.
Be watching for another fun review & giveaway on OMazing Kids soon!
Thanks for always sharing your ideas and for hosting giveaways to help others. I shared your review on my FB in hopes that others will check out your page and blog as well. I’m also looking forward to checking out the KAY page and the music apps you recommended for tempo changes. 🙂
Thanks, Omazing Kids, for always providing so many wonderful therapy and yoga ideas. Where you find the time to do all you do, I’ll never know– but I’m so glad you do! Specifically about these KAY CD’s– They have so generously shared a track here and there, and their music is so FUN! I’d love to use more of their songs in my classes and yoga events.