Looking for unique, interactive and educational books for 4 to 8 year olds that will spark their creativity and get them moving? Check out “Anna and her Rainbow-Colored Yoga Mats”, another fun new book from Kids Yoga Stories!
Product Details: Anna finds happiness practicing yoga at recess. She imagines traveling the world and exploring new places. Will her new classmates accept her and join the fun? Kids Yoga Stories introduce you to engaging characters who will get your child laughing, moving, and creating. Reading is good for the mind AND body!
List Price: $14.50
- Paperback: 36 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 26, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 147740077X
- ISBN-13: 978-1477400777
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.1 inches
Where to Purchase: Available on their website w/ PayPal: http://www.kidsyogastories.com/annas-yoga-mats/ & on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Anna-her-Rainbow-Colored-Yoga-Mats/dp/147740077X
Here’s what I love about this book:
- LOVE that the two main characters in the book have special needs (hearing loss) and are portrayed in a positive & empowered way!
- It is a moving story of the power of being true to yourself & friendship when being faced with teasing/bullying. Love the positive ending 🙂
- There are 16 yoga poses woven throughout the story with opportunities for more by incorporating poses for other things seen in the background.
- The book has bright colorful illustrations & a nice easy-to-read font size.
- Lots of great vocabulary & descriptive language will make this book fun to use in my work as a SLP 🙂
Here’s a “sneek peek” inside the book:
Free Coloring Page:
Be sure to sign up for their newsletter & check out the great “free resources” section on their website:
http://www.kidsyogastories.com/free-resources/. She often shares free lesson plan ideas!
Disclaimer: I received a free sample of this product to facilitate my review. Opinions expressed are my own.
How to enter the giveaway:
- Enter via the “Giveaways” tab on the OMazing Kids – Contests & Giveaways Facebook page (http://a.pgtb.me/plpbTf) & mention how you would be using this book. (comments must be in English; must include full first & last name; 1 entry per Facebook account).
- For one additional entry, leave a comment on this blog post. Must mention how you would be using this book. If you only enter via blog post comment, you must also send me an e-mail with your mailing address (send to email@example.com). You will not need to do this if you also entered via the Enter Contests Here…. tab on Facebook since your address will be provided on that entry (comments must be in English; 1 entry per person; must have a valid e-mail address)
- Helpful Info & Tips: You increase your odds of winning by entering via both methods. Entering via the “Giveaways” tab will save you the step of e-mailing me your mailing address – the info you complete on the tab comes directly to me via an e-mail. FYI…. I use a free app from Shortstack for that tab and have no control over technical difficulties either on their end or on Facebook. In the event that you experience difficulties with the tab you can submit an entry via e-mail providing your full name, e-mail address, mailing address, how you would be using the book. E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately Facebook rules prohibit me from accepting entries directly from posts or comments on Facebook.
Entry Deadline: Enter by any of the methods listed above by 11:59pm CST on November 16, 2012.
Rules of Participation:
- Must be 18 years or older with a valid e-mail address.
- International entries are being allowed for this particular giveaway.
- Employees or family members of OMazing Kids, LLC or the product’s company are not eligible.
- No purchase required.
- Comments submitted via the Enter Giveaways Here…. tab on Facebook or e-mail may be copied & pasted into the blog post.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- One (1) winner will be chosen via a random drawing of valid entries on November 17, 2012.
- The winner will receive one (1) copy of the book.
- The winner will be notified via e-mail and will be posted on the blog post.
- The winner’s address will be forwarded to the company and they will be mailing the prize directly to the winner.
- Prize Value: $14.50
Other Legal Stuff: I know it’s just a book but just to be safe here is all the legal stuff…
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to OMazing Kids, LLC and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for our internal purposes in relation to the administration of the giveaway. Your information will NOT be sold to any outside parties.
Indemnification/Hold Harmless: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to the decisions of OMazing Kids, LLC, which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release, discharge, and hold harmless OMazing Kids, LLC and its respective representatives and agents from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in and/or entry into the Contest or any Contest-related activity and for acceptance, delivery, or use of any prize; (c) that the foregoing parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize.
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, IAYT, RCYP-2
Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC – inclusive wellness activities for kids of all abilities
Radiant Child Yoga Certified – Levels 1 & 2
Contests & Giveaways on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsContestsandGiveaways
OMazing Kids LLC is an organization that promotes inclusive wellness activities for kids of all abilities. The blog and social media pages share information about books, DVD’s, CD’s, games and other products specifically designed for kids wellness, mindfulness and relaxation, product reviews & giveaways, lesson plan & activity ideas, research, kids wellness in the news and a connection corner with listings of individuals doing adapted yoga and those offering trainings.
NOTE: Please ignore any ads that appear below the wavy divider bar. This is a free blog site & I have no control over ads appearing here.