I am SO excited to announce that it looks like I have finally found enough families to be able to offer some inclusive kids yoga classes here at JDMC!
- Thanks to Katie Kriegel, a parent who connected with me via Facebook and has helped to spread the word 🙂
- Here’s all the info & a flier (printable PDF: Inclusive OMazing Kids Yoga at JDMC – updated flier 6-2-12 ). Feel free to share with anyone who has kids ages 4-8 to help spread the word. If we have at least 10 kids we could also set up inclusive yoga classes for other ages.
Cover letter (Inclusive Yoga Classes for Kids at JDMC – Cover Letter (2012)) & Registration Form (Inclusive Yoga Classes for Kids at JDMC – Registration Form (2012))
A 3-week series of inclusive yoga classes for kids of all abilities, ages 4-8 years. All yoga poses and activities will be developmentally appropriate and can be modified to meet individual physical, sensory and special needs. Eco-friendly, kid-sized yoga mats will be provided during the class. Props and visual supports will be used as needed. Limited spots are available so register early!
- Series 1: June 4, 11 & 18, 2012 (registration deadline: May 31, 2012)
- Series 2: July 9, 16 & 23, 2012 (registration deadline: June 18, 2012)
- Series 3: August 6, 13 & 20, 2012 (registration deadline: August 2, 2012)
NOTE: Please ignore any ads that appear below the wavy divider bar. This is a free blog site & I have no control over ads appearing here.