Madame’s Journey Home is an endearing, heartfelt story of a Monarch Butterfly’s journey. A young boy and his mother grow vegetables for farmer’s markets and while gathering pumpkins discovered an injured Monarch butterfly. Follow their adventures as they care for the butterfly and help her make her journey home.
This book would be a great addition to discussions about butterflies, migration, life cycles, caring for others, etc. It would also be a fun addition to a butterfly-themed kids yoga class. The paperback book is small (8.25″ x 6″) so it is best suited for small groups or 1-on-1 reading.
More about the story behind the story: http://madamesjourneyhome.blogspot.com/p/story-of-story.html
Sneek peek inside the book:
Also available in a Spanish version (Madame Viaja A Su Casa):
And it includes a coloring page at the end of the book:
Author’s Blog: http://madamesjourneyhome.blogspot.com/
Author’s Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/mariosamariosa
Available for purchase at:
Amazon: English version: http://www.amazon.com/Madames-Journey-Home-mariosa/dp/1460911202/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1338410524&sr=8-1#_; Spanish Version: http://www.amazon.com/Madame-Viaja-Casa-Spanish-Edition/dp/1466222298/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1338430592&sr=1-1
Price at the time of this post: $9.95
Disclaimer: I received a free sample of this product to facilitate my review. Opinions expressed are my own.
How to enter the giveaway:
- Enter via the “Giveaways” tab on the OMazing Kids FB page (http://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsYoga?v=app_197602066931325) & mention how you would be using the book with your child or the children you work with. Must also indicate if you want the English or Spanish version of the book. (comments must be in English; must include full first & last name; 1 entry per Facebook account).
- For one additional entry, leave a comment on this blog post. Must mention how you would be using the book with your child or the children you work with. Must also indicate if you want the English or Spanish version of the book. (comments must be in English; 1 entry per person; must have a valid e-mail address)
- Tips: You increase your odds of winning by entering via both methods. Entering via the “Giveaways” tab will save me the step of having to obtain your mailing address – the info you complete on the tab comes directly to me via an e-mail.
Entry Deadline: Enter by any of the methods listed above by 11:59pm CST on June 1, 2012.
Rules of Participation:
- Must be 18 years or older with a valid e-mail address.
- International entries are being allowed for this particular giveaway.
- Employees or family members of OMazing Kids, LLC or the product’s company are not eligible.
- No purchase required.
- Comments submitted via the Enter Giveaways Here…. tab on Facebook may be copied & pasted into the blog post.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- One (1) winner will be chosen via a random drawing of valid entries on June 2, 2012.
- The winner will receive one (1) copy of the book. It will be in the language (English or Spanish) specified in the winner’s entry.
- The winner will be notified via e-mail and will be posted on the blog post.
- If a winner only entered via blog post, their mailing address will be obtained via e-mail.
- In the event that a winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected via a random drawing.
- The winner’s address will be forwarded to the company and they will be mailing the book directly to the winner.
- Prize Value: $9.95
Other Legal Stuff: I know it’s just a kids book but just to be safe here is all the legal stuff…
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to OMazing Kids, LLC and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for our internal purposes in relation to the administration of the giveaway. Your information will NOT be sold to any outside parties.
Indemnification/Hold Harmless: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to the decisions of OMazing Kids, LLC, which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release, discharge, and hold harmless OMazing Kids, LLC and its respective representatives and agents from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in and/or entry into the Contest or any Contest-related activity and for acceptance, delivery, or use of any prize; (c) that the foregoing parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize.
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, IAYT, RCYP-2
Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC – inclusive wellness activities for kids of all abilities
Radiant Child Yoga Certified – Levels 1 & 2
NOTE: Please ignore any ads that appear below the wavy divider bar. This is a free blog site & I have no control over ads appearing here.