Looking for a beautiful book to use in your kids yoga classes? Then check out “It’s Time for Yoga”!
It’s Time For Yoga by Tara Rachel Jones
Illustrated by Aaron Livingston Jones
- Picture book and reference manual for ages 4 yrs – adult
- 83 pages with over 21 illustrated poses & poem for each pose
- Tips for parents and teachers
- Appendix of detailed instructions for each pose
- Information about the types of yoga
- Paperback book size is 8.5″ x 8.5″
- Price: $19.95
What I LOVE about this book:
- Beautiful & colorful illustration art.
- Short poem for each pose… so it’s as beautiful to read and listen to as it is to see!
- Love the simplicity of each 2 page spread…. it makes it very clear what pose you will be doing.
- A nice mix of simple and a few challenging poses.
- Detailed instructions are provided as a reference in the back of the book….. so you have the info to refer to without it taking away from the beauty and simplicity of the book.
- It includes 2 simple yoga songs with words & illustrations.
- It includes 2 guided relaxation scripts.
A sneek peek at a few pages inside the book:
Table of Contents:
Website: http://www.littlebounderbooks.com/ – book available for purchase on their website & they have PayPal.
Author’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/pages/Flower-Yoga/181142145305382
Illustrator’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/pages/Fine-Art-by-Aaron-Livingston-Jones/287063021333929
Want even more info? See a video review of the book by Global Family Yoga: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6szNKd0IB0
How to enter the giveaway:
- Enter via the “Giveaways” tab on the OMazing Kids Yoga FB page (http://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsYoga?v=app_197602066931325) & mention how you would be using this book with your child or the children you work with. (comments must be in English; must include full first & last name; 1 entry per Facebook account).
- For one additional entry, leave a comment on this blog post. Must mention how you would be using this book with your child or the children you work with. (comments must be in English; 1 entry per person; must have a valid e-mail address)
- Tips: You increase your odds of winning by entering via both methods. Entering via the “Giveaways” tab will save me the step of having to obtain your mailing address – the info you complete on the tab comes directly to me via an e-mail.
Entry Deadline: Enter by any of the methods listed above by 11:59pm CST on March 23, 2012.
Rules of Participation:
- Must be 18 years or older with a valid e-mail address.
- International entries are being allowed for this particular giveaway.
- Employees or family members of OMazing Kids Yoga, LLC or the product’s company are not eligible.
- No purchase required.
- Comments submitted via the Enter Giveaways Here…. tab on Facebook may be copied & pasted into the blog post.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Three (3) winners will be chosen via a random drawing of valid entries on March 24, 2012.
- The winners will each get one (1) copy of the “It’s Time For Yoga” book.
- The winners will be notified via e-mail and will be posted on the blog post.
- If a winner only entered via blog post, their mailing address will be obtained via e-mail.
- In the event that a winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected via a random drawing.
- The winner’s address will be forwarded to the company and they will be mailing the product directly to the winner.
- Prize Value: retail price $19.95
Other Legal Stuff: I know it’s just a yoga book but just to be safe here is all the legal stuff…
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to OMazing Kids Yoga, LLC and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for our internal purposes in relation to the administration of the giveaway. Your information will NOT be sold to any outside parties.
Indemnification/Hold Harmless: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to the decisions of OMazing Kids Yoga, LLC, which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release, discharge, and hold harmless OMazing Kids Yoga, LLC and its respective representatives and agents from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in and/or entry into the Contest or any Contest-related activity and for acceptance, delivery, or use of any prize; (c) that the foregoing parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize.
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, IAYT, RCYP-2
Founder of OMazing Kids Yoga, LLC – inclusive yoga for kids & teens of all abilities in Norman, Oklahoma
Radiant Child Yoga Certified – Levels 1 & 2
NOTE: Please ignore any ads that appear below the wavy divider bar. This is a free blog site & I have no control over ads appearing here.