Want to help kids understand that they are remarkable & powerful individuals? Kathryn the Grape books & music encourage kids to shine who they uniquely are and dwell joyfully in their own magnificence.
Through the award winning books & music of Kathryn the Grape, children learn important self-esteem building life lessons that affect change on their core level and inspire them to ripple loving kindness and compassion into the world.
Just Like Magic: This book helps children learn about:
• Being fearless, courageous, and adventurous in trying new things.
• Accountability in doing the right thing and helping others.
• Discovering their own inner magic and using it for doing good things.
• Being friendly to someone who is lonely, and being open to making new friends.
Colorful Adventure: This book helps children learn about:
• What it feels like to trust themselves and their intuition.
• Respecting themselves by using their words to say how they feel.
• The colors and symbols associated with their chakras so they can shine in their uniqueness.
• How negative thoughts make everything gloomy, but loving thoughts make everything beautiful.
Piece of Love: This book helps children learn about:
• Contributing their piece to creating peace.
• How their thoughts, words, and actions have a ripple effect.
• Being loving, kind, and accepting of themselves and others.
• Removing worried thoughts to be in the flow.
Here’s what I love about the books:
- The books build on themselves so you get to see how Kathryn the Grape learns skills & becomes more empowered.
- Each book includes practical strategies kids could use when facing real life situations (handling feeling nervous or worried, paying attention to who might need help around you, being a friend, being fearless, trying new things, being helpful, the ripple effect of kindness, etc…)
- Love that affirmation & empowerment are the theme throughout the series of books.
Free printable coloring & activity pages to go with the books on their website!
Each song links to the first three books in the Kathryn the Grape Affirmation Series:
• In KTG Just Like Magic, you learn about being MAGICAL, and how to get rid of NERVOUS BUBBLES.
• In KTG’s Colorful Adventure, you learn how to shine COLORFUL YOU as MAGGIE leads the way.
• In KTG’s Piece of Love, you learn to BELIEVE that we are all love, and how to be IN THE FLOW.
• Everyone will enjoy dancing along to our KTG theme song titled, THE FRIENDSHIP SONG!
Here’s what I loved about the music:
- The songs tie into each of the 3 books so they will be a great way to engage multiple senses in learning!
- Love the unique lyrics & tunes…. so much fun!
- Imagine the power of kids listening to tunes that will inspire greatness :)
Special Discount Offer: Get 20% off their books & music with the coupon code KINDNESS when shopping via their website store: http://www.kathrynthegrape.com/index.php/store
Disclaimer: I received a free sample of these products to facilitate my review. Opinions expressed are my own. Starting in 2013, a new component of reviews & giveaways hosted on OMazing Kids is that a review will be added on Amazon.com (for products sold on that site). See my Amazon profile at: https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1JKVLELLSX7FD?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_aya_bb_pdp.
How to enter the giveaway:
- Required Entry Method: Enter via the “Giveaways” tab on the OMazing Kids – Contests & Giveaways Facebook page (http://a.pgtb.me/plpbTf) & mention how you will be using the books & CD (be specific, details will count in picking the grand prize winner) (comments must be in English; must include full first & last name; must use respectful people-first language, 1 entry per person).
- Bonus Entry Options: Like both the Kathryn the Grape & the OMazing Kids Facebook page (comment here on this blog post to let me know you did). Facebook fans of both pages are entitled to the following bonus entry options:
- Share this review on Facebook & include a @OMazing Kids to tag my page – limit 1/day
- Tweet the #kidsyoga #giveaway on Twitter with @amoorad & @KathrynTheGrape links – limit 1/day
- Repin this pin on Pinterest – limit 1
- Helpful Info & Tips: I use the “Giveaways” tab because it saves me the step having to obtain your mailing address – the info you complete on the tab comes directly to me via an e-mail. FYI…. I use a free app from Shortstack for that tab and have no control over technical difficulties either on their end or on Facebook. The Facebook tab may not work on a cell phone. If you experience that, try again on a computer. In the event that you experience difficulties with the FB entry tab, please e-mail me specific details so I can attempt to fix it. E-mail to: email@example.com . The entry deadline may be extended at the sole discretion of OMazing Kids in the event of prolonged entry tab problems
- Examples of “people-first” language are “children with autism” vs. “autistic children”and “children with disabilities” vs. “disabled children” (see more examples at: http://www.inclusionproject.org/nip_userfiles/file/People%20First%20Chart.pdf)
Entry Deadline: All entries & bonus entries must received by 11:59pm CST on March 8, 2013.
Rules of Participation:
- Must be 18 years or older with a valid e-mail address.
- Only USA entries are being allowed for this particular giveaway.
- Employees or family members of OMazing Kids, LLC or the product’s company are not eligible.
- No purchase required.
- Comments submitted via the Enter Giveaways Here…. tab on Facebook will be copied & pasted into the blog post.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Three (3) winners will be chosen via a drawing of valid entries on March 9, 2013.
- One (1) winner will receive a “Grand Prize Package” of all 3 books + CD. To insure that the prize goes to the place where it will have the biggest impact on helping kids, I will be reviewing the details in each entry and hand-selecting the grand prize winner.
- Two (2) additional winners will be chosen via a random drawing out of the remaining valid entries and will receive one copy of the book or CD that they chose via their FB tab entry.
- The winners will be notified via e-mail, will be posted on the blog post & will be posted on the OMazing Kids Facebook page. The company offering the prize may also post the winner’s name on their website, blog, Facebook page and/or other social media sites at their discretion.
- The winner’s address will be forwarded to the company and they will be mailing the prizes directly to the winners. Any questions about the prizes should be directed to the company.
- Grand Prize Value: $65.97; book-only prize value: $16.99 ; CD-only prize value: $15.00
Other Legal Stuff: I know it’s just a book & CD but just to be safe here is all the legal stuff…
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to OMazing Kids, LLC and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for our internal purposes in relation to the administration of the giveaway. Your information will NOT be sold to any outside parties.
Indemnification/Hold Harmless: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to the decisions of OMazing Kids, LLC, which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release, discharge, and hold harmless OMazing Kids, LLC and its respective representatives and agents from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in and/or entry into the Contest or any Contest-related activity and for acceptance, delivery, or use of any prize; (c) that the foregoing parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize.
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, IAYT, RCYP-2
Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC – inclusive wellness activities for kids of all abilities
Radiant Child Yoga Certified – Levels 1 & 2
Contests & Giveaways on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsContestsandGiveaways
OMazing Kids LLC is an organization that promotes inclusive wellness activities for kids of all abilities. The blog and social media pages share information about books, DVD’s, CD’s, games and other products specifically designed for kids wellness, mindfulness and relaxation, product reviews & giveaways, lesson plan & activity ideas, research, kids wellness in the news and a connection corner with listings of individuals doing adapted yoga and those offering trainings.
NOTE: Please ignore any ads that appear below the crayons divider bar. This is a free blog site & I have no control over ads appearing here.