I am the founder of OMazing Kids, LLC & am an ASHA certified & licensed pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist with 25 years experience.
- I love working with kids, especially those with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- My newest passion is using yoga and other movement to engage kids of all abilities in learning and inclusive wellness activities.
- I am certified in the Radiant Child Yoga Program – Levels 1 & 2. (http://www.childrensyoga.com/)
- I have attended additional kid & teen yoga teacher training workshops with Asana Alphabet (www.asanaalphabet.com)
- I attended “Therapeutic Yoga: Bridging Ancient Practices with Traditional Therapy Techniques” by Julie Whitbeck, OTR/L, CYT through Cross Country Education
- I belong to the International Association of Yoga Therapists (http://www.iayt.org/).
- I have volunteered to teach kids yoga at Educare in Oklahoma City (http://www.educareschools.org/locations/okc.php). Educare serves 200 disadvantaged children, ages birth to five years old, with year-round early childhood education programs.
Want to Donate?:
- I am looking for funding opportunities to help sponsor trainings in central Oklahoma and to cover the costs of providing inclusive wellness activities for kids & teens of all abilities.